- Senior Research Scholar at SIEPR (Stanford Institue of Economic Policy Research)
- Visiting Associate Professor, Department of Sociology
- Public Policy Program, Stanford University
The Political Economy of Corporate Governance, Organization Theory and Labor Markets, Diversity, and Social Comparison Theories. With specific focus on:
- Gender research- Gender and wage mobility
- Corporate Governance- CEO compensation contracts
- Distributive Justice and CEO compensation
- The Influence of Status Consideration of M&As on Workforce Turnover
Currently working on the following research projects:
- A Labor Market Analysis of Suicide Missions
- The Boundary of Internal Labor Markets: Do we have the empirical facts right?
- Where Do Beliefs Come From?
- Why Some Men Do Not Like to Work for Women
- The Dynamics and Evolution of Institutions
- Managing Global Organizations